E&M, Rolling Stocks Team Leader 1 (for MCRP)
E&M, Rolling Stocks Team Leader 1 (for MCRP) ( #12379 )
Our client is looking for candidates for the role of E&M, Rolling Stocks Team Leader1 (for MCRP) who are interested in being part of the team managing the Malolos Clark Railway Project in Manila.
The project covers from Malolos to Clark via cities of Calumpit, Apalit, San Fernando, Angles. From Clark onwards the proposed railway will connect to the Clark International Airport (CIA), and also extend further north from Clark to the New Clark City (NCC). The distance from Malolos to Clark is 44km and about 67km to the New Clark City, with a total line length of 74km including the 7.4km spur line to CIA. It is proposed that there will be seven stations and one depot (with additional spur of 3.5km from CIA) on this section of the railway to be designed with 160kph design speed, fully electrified with dual standard gauge tracks.
The alignment will be at-grade, viaduct. The current estimate from Malolos to CIA and NCC is 63km is on viaduct, 9km would be underground and the remainder at-grade or on transition from elevated to underground, mostly around CIA and NCC stations. The section from Clark to New Clark City (NCC) is under further studies
Duration: Fifty-one (51) months from May. 2019 to Nov. 2023.
Major Tasks and Duties:
1) Support the Project Manager for smooth implementation of the Project.
2) Lead basic design of system works including signal, telecommunications, rolling stock, and depot and integrate these system designs.
3) Identify appropriate upgrading and modernization design code and standards in collaboration with the DOTr.
4) Attend the periodical site inspection during the defects liability period and order the contractors'
- Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Railway Related Field: twelve (12) years or more
- Experience in design and construction supervision of railway projects as signal engineer, E&M engineer, and/or rolling stock engineer: Ten (10) years
- Experience as railway system integrator in at least one (1) railway project in the tender assistance or construction supervision stage with a project size (procurement/construction cost) > USD 50 mil (amount of the related packages)
- Experience in handling projects following FIDIC
- Guidelines (YELLOW BOOK)
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.