Rolling Stock Expert (for MCRP)
Rolling Stock Expert (for MCRP) ( #12380 )
Our client is looking for candidates for the role of Rolling Stock Expert (for MCRP) who are interested in being part of the team managing the Malolos Clark Railway Project in Manila.
The project covers from Malolos to Clark via cities of Calumpit, Apalit, San Fernando, Angles. From Clark onwards the proposed railway will connect to the Clark International Airport (CIA), and also extend further north from Clark to the New Clark City (NCC). The distance from Malolos to Clark is 44km and about 67km to the New Clark City, with a total line length of 74km including the 7.4km spur line to CIA. It is proposed that there will be seven stations and one depot (with additional spur of 3.5km from CIA) on this section of the railway to be designed with 160kph design speed, fully electrified with dual standard gauge tracks.
The alignment will be at-grade, viaduct. The current estimate from Malolos to CIA and NCC is 63km is on viaduct, 9km would be underground and the remainder at-grade or on transition from elevated to underground, mostly around CIA and NCC stations. The section from Clark to New Clark City (NCC) is under further studies.
Duration: Forty (40) months May. 2019 to Nov. 2022
Major Tasks and Duties:
1) Assist DOTr with the preparation of BOQ by contract package for Rolling Stock.
2) Assist DOTr on supervision of the rolling stock contractor.
3) Attend the periodical site inspection during the design, production, delivery and defects liability period and order the contractors’ actions to be taken and payment methods
- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or in any relevant Engineering course
- Experience in design, tender assist or manufacture of rolling stock in railway projects related : Ten (10) years or more
- Experience as rolling stock specialist in at least one (1) railway projects of size > USD 30 mil (amount of the related packages)
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.