E&M, Rolling Stocks Team Leader 2 (for NSRP)
E&M, Rolling Stocks Team Leader 2 (for NSRP) ( #12381 )
Our client is looking for candidates for the role of E&M, Rolling Stocks Team Leader 2 (for NSRP) who are interested in being part of the team managing the North South Railway Project – South Line (Commuter) in Manila.
The study area for North South Railway Project – South Line (Commuter) extends from City of Manila (Solis Station on the current Tutuban – Malolos line) to Calamba. It will run in the RoW of the current South Luzon railway line. This corridor would serve the heart of Metro Manila, cities of Makati new urban centers like Alabang and continues into Laguna province. The line will have twenty-one stations to serve these areas with a fast, modern, state-of-the-art fully electrified, secure, reliable, and affordable commuter railway with design speed of 120kph.
The length of the NSRP-South is approximately 55.6km from Solis to Calamba Station. It is part of the North South Railway project.
Duration: Sixty-eight (68) months from Jan. 2019 to Aug. 2024
Major Tasks and Duties:
1) Support the Project Manager for smooth implementation of the Project.
2) Lead basic design of system works including signal, telecommunications, rolling stock, and depot and integrate these system designs.
3) Identify appropriate upgrading and modernization design code and standards in collaboration with the DOTr.
4) Attend the periodical site inspection during the defects liability period and order the contractors'
- Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Railway Related Field: twelve (12) years or more
- Experience in design and construction supervision of railway projects as signal engineer, E&M engineer, and/or rolling stock engineer: Ten (10) years
- Experience as railway system integrator in at least one (1) railway project in the tender assistance or construction supervision stage with a project size (procurement/construction cost) > USD 50 mil (amount of the related packages)
- Experience in handling projects following FIDIC
- Guidelines (YELLOW BOOK)
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.