Railway & Track Expert (for NSRP)
Railway & Track Expert (for NSRP) ( #12382 )
Our client is looking for candidates for the role of Railway & Track Expert (for NSRP) who are interested in being part of the team managing the North South Railway Project ? South Line (Commuter) in Manila. It is part of the North South Railway Project and our client isbidding to be the General Consultant.
The study area for North South Railway Project ? South Line (Commuter) extends from City of Manila (Solis Station on the current Tutuban ? Malolos line) to Calamba. It will run in the RoW of the current South Luzon railway line. This corridor would serve the heart of Metro Manila, cities of Makati new urban centers like Alabang and continues into Laguna province. The line will have twenty-one stations to serve these areas with a fast, modern, state-of-the-art fully electrified, secure, reliable, and affordable commuter railway with design speed of 120kph.
The length of the NSRP-South is approximately 55.6km from Solis to Calamba Station.
Duration: Fifty-seven (57) months from March 2019
Main Tasks and Duties:
1) Supervise the contractor's installation work.
2) Attend the periodical site inspection during the defects liability period and order the contractors' actions to be taken and payment methods.
- Graduate in Civil Engineering or in any relevant Engineering course
- Experience in design of Railway Related Field: Ten (10) years or more
- Experience as Railway and Track expert in design, tender assist or construction supervision stage at least one railway project of size > USD30K (amount of the related packages)
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.