Automatic Fare Collection System Expert
Automatic Fare Collection System Expert ( #12394 )
Automatic Fare Collection
Our client has been appointed as the General Consultant on the Metro Manila Subway Project (MMSP)Phase 1 (Valenzuela to Paranaque) General Consultant and are looking for an Automatic Fare Collection Expert to join their team.
The person is to
1) Act as a person in charge of automatic fare collection system works in terms of
technical aspect and support Project Manager (E&M, Rolling Stock).
2) Review detailed engineering design and employer’s requirement for automatic fare
collection system to apply to the Project.
3) Assist the client on supervision of contractors/ suppliers/ manufactures in construction and
system integration works.
Looking at from Jan 2019 to Sep 2025 total 67 MM
1) Graduated in Relevant Course
2) Experience in railway related fields :10 years
3) Experience of at least two projects in South or South East Asia
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.