Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager ( #12398 )
Testing and Commissioning
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to assist with activities in Taiwan.
- Ensure the identification, the management and the fulfillment of the System and Functional Requirements for the entire life cycle of the project (Design and Testing)
- Contribute to the identification, the management and the resolution of the Interfaces among the subsystems
- Ensure the assessment of the System Configuration (Track Layout, Stations Operational Control Room)
- Assure the continuous updating of the design STD in accordance to the technology innovation
- Contribute to Telecoms function efficiency and standardization among different projects (e.g. execution plans, documentation, ...).
- Contribute to the Project technical solutions related to the specific Telecoms especially in critical issues or when requested by the Telecoms Team leaders.
- Contribute to the delivery of the different systems in compliance with the engineering guidelines and quality standards and with time and cost constraints.
- Contribute to Control System capitalization and sharing of knowledge related to the specific Telecoms (e.g. best practice, lesson learned, ...).
- Participate to the Telecoms budget compliance/ achievement.
- System Operation
- Interface Plans and Definitions
- System Integration & FAT Processes
- System Requirements Definition
- Transportation System Architectures
- System Performances (headway, commercial speed, run times etc..)
- Railway Operations and Signalling Principles
- Control Centre Design and Operation
- Planning Monitoring and controlling – Budget and programme
- Functional Analysis
- Telecommunication Networks & Circuit Design
- Able to define work packages at a level of detail to allow costs to be assessed with sufficient detail to effectively deliver the defined work. (N 2.5)
- Able to define the strategy and approach to be adopted for the functional analysis of the system.
- Ability to recognize discrepancies and inconsistencies in the requirements and request and implement clarification;
- Do power calculations and component/cable selection to identify any deficiencies with regards to sizing and protection risk.
- CCNA (Cisco Certification) is mandatory
*Education & Experience: Bachelor's Engineering Degree
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.