Scheduling Engineer ( #12400 )
This position is primarily responsible for data entry in support of the Schedule Control Management team, which implements scheduling processes and coordinates the assignments.
- Implement and maintain schedule controls for design, procurement, construction and testing and commissioning activities. Manage internal controls including implementing process controls, measuring projects performance, reporting on projects status, and ensuring the integrity and validity of internally and externally disseminated information;
- Identify and coordinate time and cost saving opportunities in the execution of the project;
- Provide quality, timeliness and efficiency of scheduling activities. Ensure that corporate planning and schedule standards are implemented and that all project related activities comply
- Data entry for monthly progress report
- Working proficiency in Primavera Software 6;
- Strong written, communication, and problem solving skills;
- Computer proficient and the ability to adapt to new innovations and processes;
- Broad understanding of industry;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Functions effectively as part of a team;
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering preferred, but experience may be considered in lieu of;
- 5 years of related experience in heavy infrastructure projects required.
- This is for local staff
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.