Team Leader (High Speed Rail)
Team Leader (High Speed Rail) ( #12414 )
European consultant is seeking a suitable Team Leader to be included in it bid for a 152km High Speed railway supervision project in Turkey and will cover comprise double track, with 25KVA power supply, design speed 200kph and a ERTMS/ETCS Level 1 signaling system. The project does not include rollingstock.
The expected commencement date of the contract is May 2019 and the duration of the Team Leader role will be 55 months during which time there will be 990 paid working days.
More information will be supplied to interested applicants.
Applications close 10th January 2019
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- General experience: minimum 15 years
- PM, TL or equivalent position for Supervision of construction projects: minimum 7 years
- PM, TL or equivalent position for Supervision of railway construction projects: minimum 5 years
- PM, TL or equivalent position in the Engineer side in FIDIC contracts: minimum 3 years
- Supervision of railway project with design speed of 160 km/h: minimum 3 years
- Experience in railway design is an asset
Applicants who apply to this role will need to provide documentary evidence (such as employer's reference letters/statements) to support their cv to demonstrate that they do meet the above requirements.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.