Document Controller ( #12424 )
Our client is seeking a Document Controller (DC) to ensure proper project correspondence and document transmission, distribution and logging. This position is based in Taipei, Taiwan and open to local candidates only.
- Distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence in accordance with project-specific distribution requirements (electronical and hard copies)
- Maintains correspondence logs
- Distributes incoming and outgoing document transmittals and documents in accordance with project-specific distribution requirements (electronical and hard copies)
- Maintains document transmittal logs
- Maintains project Master Document Lists
- Performs any other tasks as delegated or requested by line or project superior
Document Controller is responsible for:
- Proper project correspondence and document handling, in accordance with project-specific correspondence and document management procedures
- Communicating and coordinating his/her activities to / with PADM, PM and P-TPM / TPM
- Making himself / herself particularly knowledgeable of:
- project-specific correspondence and document management procedures
- Use of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word / Excel / Power Point / Acrobat)
- Establishing a positive relationship with customer, partners, suppliers and subcontractors
Reporting and Supervisory Lines
- DC reports to TPM on all project related matters.
- DC reports to Manager Project Administration / Document Control (MPADC) or his/her assigned deputy on all other matters.
Relevant experience working as a Document Controller.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.