Enterprise Risk & Business Continuity Specialist
Enterprise Risk & Business Continuity Specialist ( #12441 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking an Enterprise Risk & Business Continuity Specialist to safeguard their customers, reputation, assets and the interests of stakeholders by identifying and managing all arising threats and taking remedial actions to mitigate potential risks and minimize their reoccurrence in order to more effectively enable the client to achieve its business objectives in accordance with established risk policies and procedures.
- Define the corporate and Enterprise Risk and Business Continuity plan, policies and procedures, in order to ensure effective and timely management and mitigation of risks encountered during the execution and delivery of railway systems and civil projects
- Develop suitable risk management and evaluation methodologies and tools and for defining the criteria pertinent to probability, impact, legal requirements and environmental factors, in accordance with the client's historical risk management practices
- Review and provide guidance to the PMC Risk Manager and all the civil and system related contractors/sub-contractors in order to collectively manage potential risks in a harmonized and consistent manner, in line with the established risk management framework
- Conduct regular risk reviews and assessments to identify risks and analyze the potential impact those risks may have on the client and define measures and remedial actions to mitigate them and minimize their reoccurrence
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Engineering or Construction management
- Risk management certification
- Project management certification
- Rail management certification
- A minimum of 5- 8 years of relevant experience
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.