Sr. Contracts Administration Officer
Sr. Contracts Administration Officer ( #12442 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Sr. Contracts Administration Officer to assist in compiling and preparing contract bid documents; establishes and maintains contract records and ensures compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Interprets contract provisions to help resolve claims and questions submitted by contractors. Assists in the negotiation of contractual terms and conditions with the respective consultants and contractors and finalizing agreements to best serve the interests of the client and the various pertinent packages and systems
- Ensure continuous liaison and coordination is maintained with contractors and consultants in order to monitor compliance levels with contract requirements and specifications, to effectively and timely deliver the packages and systems' scope of work
- Receives requests, obtains estimates, updates records, initiates paperwork and follows up on request for approval of work not previously covered in the contract; processes and obtains approval of contract changes.
- Establishes and updates records of all correspondence related to contract activity.
- Assists in compiling and preparing bid documents and bidders list, including inquiry preparations, request for bids and recommendations for award of contract.
- Bachelors' degree in relevant field
- Post graduate degree
- A minimum of 2- 5 years of relevant experience
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.