Contract Manager (Civil)
Contract Manager (Civil) ( #12565 )
Our client is currently putting together a proposal for the Dhaka MRT Line 5 (JICA Loan) Project. They are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Contract Manager (Civil) to be included as part of their bid.
Major tasks & duties:
- Report to Team Leader
- Review existing Contract Documents.
- Prepare the Draft Contract Agreements for each contract.
- Assist the Employer in Bidding Management.
- Attend Clarification Meetings and finalize Contract Agreements for each contract.
- Act as Team Leader in absence of Team Leader.
- Bachelor Degree in civil Engineering
- Length of overall experience: 15 years or more experience
- Length of relevant field Experience (number of working years in relevant field): 10 years or more experience
- Overseas Experience: 5 years
- Experience in South Asia and South East Asia (number of years other than home country): 2 years
- Experience of working in number of projects: 1 project
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.