Safety Manager ( #12709 )
Our client is looking for a Safety Engineer to handle the following work
1. Review and check the safety environmental equipment
2. Traing and implenment for the Safety menaul
3. Management for the departments regarding to the Safety related issues
The Safety & Environment Manager is responsible (but not limited to) for the management of all safety and environment related activities including (but not limited to) the definition and management of standards, implementation of reporting mechanism, compliance management to relevant safety, quality and environmental safety standards.
- Local safety license is required
- related experience for the power plant projects or construction
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.