Rolling Stock Design Engineer
Rolling Stock Design Engineer ( #12715 )
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our client is a rolling stock engineering solution provider based in Malaysia who are manufacturing AC locomotives for overseas clients.
They are also
- The main MRO service provider for GE's 26 Class & Dalian 29 Class locomotives.
- in consortium with Siemens provided support to supply 58 driverless 4-car train sets for the Kuala Lumpur Metro Line 1
- Have worked in Singapore refurbishing rolling stock for the SMRT
- Are working with Hyundai Rotem to assist them with their contract to provide rolling stock for the Kuala Lumpur Metro Line 2
- do wheel maintenance for all rolling stock for the national railways of Malaysia
They are looking for an experienced locomotive design engineer to join their team based in Kuala Lumpur to work on the design of locomotives.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company who are the first manufacturer of locomotives in Asia and to live in Malaysia.
Excellent salary and conditions for the right person.
Experienced locomotive rolling stock design engineer mechanical and electrical
Experience with design of GE locomotives an advantage
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.