Track Engineer ( #12753 )
Auckland, New Zealand
Our client is one of New Zealand's largest employers, with proud staff operating in more than 50 towns and cities across the country.
With more than 3,400 people nationwide and a rail and ferry network that connects 50 towns and cities up and down the country.
Our client is responsible for rail operations in New Zealand. It is the largest rail transport operator in New Zealand. The network it is responsible for consists of 3,898 kilometres of track with 95 km at 1.5 kV DC (Wellington area) and 411 km at 25 kV 50 Hz AC (NIMT central section).
They are looking for a Track Engineer to do track design preferably with alignment experience for Rail projects.
This is permanent role with visa sponsorship available where needed.
* 5+ experience of: A designer including concept development
* Working in a Rail environment.
* Experience with relevant design software.
* Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work.
* Proven track record in creating excellent brand and design work from concept to construction.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.