Chief Rolling Stock Expert
Chief Rolling Stock Expert ( #12757 )
An esteemed client is looking for a chief Rolling Stock Expert at Mumbai, India.
- Review of tender documents and recommendations.
- Design specification, tender documents for Rolling stock
- Procurement of Rolling Stock
- Design of Rolling Stock systems, including management of Contractor's design activities and program
- Design review
- Supervision of manufacture, test & commissioning of equipment and completed train sets.
- Factory Approval Test
- Integration of Automatic Train Control into rolling stock
- Review and approval of Driving Simulator
- Testing and commissioning
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering
- At least 20 years of experience as Railway Engineer, minimum 10 years' experience as Design Reviewer
5 years' experience in similar activities at the same position or equivalent as the proposed position for any rail based transit system
- Have worked in at least 5 different Metro projects
- At least 1 year experience in a developing country Fluency in English
- Resilient, flexible, independent and well-structured and service-oriented working approach
- Authentic appearance and keen comprehension of complex situations
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.