O & M Engineer
O & M Engineer ( #12371 )
Our client is seeking an O&M Engineer to assist with activities in Taipei, Taiwan.
Mission: You will be part of O&M Engineering & Customer Support Team whose commitment is to deliver the O&M Documentations for Railway and Metro System and manage the execution of DLP and/or Mobilization phase when required. Senior Operation & Maintenance Engineer ensures for specific Project, the design of Operation and Maintenance activities in accordance with the contract requirements. This role is designed to be part of the Project Team since the beginning of project to the O&M Mobilization/DLP.
- Coordinate customer design reviews for O&M documentation and participate in internal design reviews, including documentation of minutes and actions
- Preparation of O&M documentation (O&M Management Plan, Operation Plans, Maintenance Plan and Training plans, etc)
- Ensures that the requirement for the O&M phase of the project are correctly transferred to sub contractor
- Defines and manages the O&M interfaces with design and commissioning of Metro systems
- Review and Approval of the Maintenance Workshop design, including Tools lists
- Review and Approval of the design for the Control Rooms
- Verification of manuals delivered by the subcontractors
- Manage the closure of uncovered problems during factory and field testing for MMIS
- Supervision of training on site
- Support the Mobilization Manager on site
- Manage the Defect Liability Period in accordance with the contractual obligations
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of the Client/Operator organization
- Chinese mother tongue
- Good knowledge of most of the following technologies: Railway operation, Signaling principles, RAMS principles, Transportation system architecture, Telecommunications, SCADA, Power supply and Traction power, Locomotive traction and control, Trackwork, Installation of equipment, Depot Equipment
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.