Project Manager ( #12376 )
Our client is bidding to be the General Consultant for the North South Railway and are looking for candidates for the role of Project Manager who are interested in being part of the team managing the North South Railway Project - South Line (Commuter) in Manila.
The study area for North South Railway Project – South Line (Commuter) extends from City of Manila (Solis Station on the current Tutuban – Malolos line) to Calamba. It will run in the RoW of the current South Luzon railway line. This corridor would serve the heart of Metro Manila, cities of Makati new urban centers like Alabang and continues into Laguna province. The line will have twenty-one stations to serve these areas with a fast, modern, state-of-the-art fully electrified, secure, reliable, and affordable commuter railway with design speed of 120kph.
The length of the NSRP-South is approximately 55.6km from Solis to Calamba Station. It is part of the North South Railway project.
Durations: Sixty-eight (68) months from Jan. 2019 to Oct. 2024
Major Tasks and Duties:
1) Lead the Consultant team. Ensure all deliverables are prepared in accordance with quality and time constraints.
2) Administrate and supervise site works and documentation for all works during construction.
3) Identify appropriate upgrading and modernization design code and standards of railway facilities in collaboration with DOTr.
4) Review the operation safety measures.
5) Assist DOTr to prepare construction schedules according to the contract packages. The schedules should reflect seasonal climatic conditions and measures of construction works without stoppage of train operation at the work sites.
6) Prepare monthly progress reports and quarterly progress reports in a form agreed upon by DOTr and JICA.
7) Prepare the project completion report.
8) Attend the periodical site inspection during the defects liability period and order the contractors’ actions to be taken and payment methods.
- Graduate in relevant course (Engineering / Architecture)
- Experience in Railway Related Field: Twelve (12) years or more
- Experience in construction supervision for at least one (1) railway project under International Competitive Bidding (ICB) contract, of which construction/system procurement cost > USD 50 mil
- At least two (2) experiences as Team Leader or Deputy Team Leader
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.