Chief Contract-Financial Manager (for MCRP)
Chief Contract-Financial Manager (for MCRP) ( #12377 )
Our client is bidding to be the General Consultant for the North South Railway and are looking for candidates for the role of Chief Contract-Financial Manager (for MCRP) who are interested in being part of the team managing the Malolos Clark Railway Project in Manila.
The project covers from Malolos to Clark via cities of Calumpit, Apalit, San Fernando, Angles. From Clark onwards the proposed railway will connect to the Clark International Airport (CIA), and also extend further north from Clark to the New Clark City (NCC). The distance from Malolos to Clark is 44km and about 67km to the New Clark City, with a total line length of 74km including the 7.4km spur line to CIA. It is proposed that there will be seven stations and one depot (with additional spur of 3.5km from CIA) on this section of the railway to be designed with 160kph design speed, fully electrified with dual standard gauge tracks.
The alignment will be at-grade, viaduct. The current estimate from Malolos to CIA and NCC is 63km is on viaduct, 9km would be underground and the remainder at-grade or on transition from elevated to underground, mostly around CIA and NCC stations. The section from Clark to New Clark City (NCC) is under further studies.
Duration: Fifty-one (51) months from Jan. 2019 to Jun. 2023, and July. 2024
Major Tasks and Duties:
1) Maintain regular estimates of the cost to completion and time to completion for each contract.
2) Certify advance payments in accordance with the contracts when necessary.
3) Certify interim and final payment certificates for submission to DOTr, and assist DOTr in preparing loan withdrawal documentation for submission to JICA through DOTr.
- Graduate in relevant course (Engineering / any finance related course)
- Experience in tender documents preparation for land transport projects: Ten (10) years or more
- Experience as contract specialist in at least one (1) railway project of size > USD 50 mil (amount of the related packages)
- Experience in ICB with FIDIC contract or similar
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.