Chief Quality Assurance & Quality Control Expert (for MCRP)
Chief Quality Assurance & Quality Control Expert (for MCRP) ( #12378 )
Our client is looking for candidates for the role of Chief Quality Assurance & Quality Control Expert (for MCRP) who are interested in being part of the team managing the Malolos Clark Railway Project in Manila.
The project covers from Malolos to Clark via cities of Calumpit, Apalit, San Fernando, Angles. From Clark onwards the proposed railway will connect to the Clark International Airport (CIA), and also extend further north from Clark to the New Clark City (NCC). The distance from Malolos to Clark is 44km and about 67km to the New Clark City, with a total line length of 74km including the 7.4km spur line to CIA. It is proposed that there will be seven stations and one depot (with additional spur of 3.5km from CIA) on this section of the railway to be designed with 160kph design speed, fully electrified with dual standard gauge tracks.
The alignment will be at-grade, viaduct. The current estimate from Malolos to CIA and NCC is 63km is on viaduct, 9km would be underground and the remainder at-grade or on transition from elevated to underground, mostly around CIA and NCC stations. The section from Clark to New Clark City (NCC) is under further studies.
Duration: Fifty-one (51) months from Jan. 2019 to Jun. 2023, and July. 2024
Major Tasks and Duties:
1) Review of QA/QC3 plan for tender documents.
2) Assist DOTr to evaluate bids submitted by contractors in terms of QA/QC.
3) Assist the resident engineers and experts in site inspections of contractor's works.
- Graduate in relevant course (Civil Engineering / Architecture)
- Experience in design, tender assistance or construction stage for land transport projects: Ten (10) years or more
- Experiences as QA/QC expert in at least one (1) railway project in design stage and in one (1) railway project in construction stage. The project size is to be (procurement/construction cost) > USD 50 mil (amount of the related packages)
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.