RAMS Engineer ( #12406 )
Our client is looking for a RAMS Engineer to assist with activities at their office in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Contribute the review of safety policy and safety targets
- Ensure compliance with national and international standards
- Ensure the definition of RAMS Plans
- Ensure the correct estimation of RAMS/Validation activities
- Ensure the correct identification and apportionment of RAMS requirements for applications
- Ensure the analysis of the system requirements in order to confirm the compliance of the application to the safety and customer requirements
- Ensure to the management of and ensure the performance of the test specification and execution.
- Ensure the identification and analysis of non-conformities identified during validation.
- Ensure to the validation of the system against the applicable standards
- Ensure the execution of the Safety and RAMS analysis applying knowledge of the application acquired through the testing activities
- Ensure the execution of the to the Hazard Analyses at Architectural level
- Ensure performance of the RAM demonstration
- Ensure the demonstration of compliance to quantitative safety targets using MTBHE data from architectures and components group.
- Ensure preparation and delivery of the documentation required for a Safety Case.
- Ensure management safety assessment (ISA) and certification (NoBo)
- Perform the above activities in compliance with agreed schedules
Skills & Knowlege
- Application Validation Testing
- RAMS analysis and methodology
- International and National Standards
- RAM/Safety Management
- Mass Transit Sub-system technical knowledge
- Project Management
- Systems Technical knowledge
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.