Team Leader / Railway Expert
Team Leader / Railway Expert ( #12430 )
Our client is submitting an EOI for Detailed Survey, Design & Preparation of DPR of Nijgadh Hetauda- Bharatpur of Mechi-Mahakali Electrified Railway in Nepal and are looking for a Team Leader / Railway Expert to work for 15 Person Months (Duration).
The Team Leader will take the overall responsibility of day to day operation of the Detail design study and shall co-ordinate and supervise and guide the multidisciplinary team of professionals on all aspects of the study.
She/he will be responsible to the Project Manager, Rail, Metrorail and Monorail Development Project. She/he will also maintain contact and liaison with the Project Coordinator to facilitate day to day project activities.
Special Note: To score higher in the marking, we need to have Team leader with experience of Design of High Speed rail of more than 100 KM.
- Master's Degree in the field of Railway Engineering
- 15 years of experience in Railway sector and
- 10 years relevant experience in Detail Design of railway projects.
- Should have completed at least three (3) assignments comprising Railway Detail Study (25 km length or more) Projects as a Team Leader.
- Working Experience in Nepal, SAARC countries and other Asian countries will have an added
- Prefer leader with experience of Design of High Speed rail of more than 100 KM.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.