Trackwork Superintendent ( #12434 )
Our client is seeking a Trackwork Superintendent to supervise, lead and manage the construction team for Hanoi metro line 3 Project in Vietnam.
Includes but not limited to the followings:
- Assist the Management Team to plan, monitor and coordinate construction activities, including field supervision (such as: plinth, formwork and rail installation, rebar rail bending,...) ensuring safety and high quality performance;
- Leadership in schedule (prepare and propose the Site detail schedule);
- Co-operate with the Engineers, Inspectors and related Parties on Site to ensure the Track works following the schedule;
- Provide technical support and solutions to Track Team;
- Make daily/weekly report, construction diary report and others related reports, inspection documents (site minutes, inspection sheet) which relate to the track work installation on Site to ensure the quantity and quality;
- Assist the Construction manager through the allocation of labour resources to projects;
- Review and record individual employee attendance records;
- Take all necessary steps to maintain a safe working environment (quality and performance), ensure the safety integrity of all activities undertaken by the staff;
- Assist in the Investigation of on-the-job accidents/incidents for cause and prevention;
- Monitor material usage and material reports to ensure proper inventory control;
- Conduct training sessions on technical and safety issues as required;
- Other duties assigned by Line Manager
- Light rail/metro construction projects;
- An experience of minimum of 5-10 year experience in Track works construction at supervisory level;
- Good knowledge of reinforced concrete construction;
- Experience in report writing;
- Leadership, initiative and decision minded;
- Good communication in English (writing, speaking and listening skills);
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills.
- Ability to handle multi-task with strong organisation skills;
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point);
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a professional manner;
- Keep the daily/ weekly schedules announced and engaged by the Company by a proactive manner.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.