Sr.Engineer / Asst.Manager-Electrical
Sr.Engineer / Asst.Manager-Electrical ( #12461 )
Our client is seeking a Sr.Engineer / Asst.Manager-Electrical.
1. Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial purposes
2. Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
3. Designing Electrical Panel Wiring , Panel Designing, Panel Testing , Panel Erection
4. Play a leading role in ensuring safety, improving operational efficiency and quality, controlling production costs and protection of the environment at all stages .
5. Provide trouble-shooting support to improve operational efficiencies
6. Lead the implementation of cutting-edge processes and safety practices
- Qualification: B.Tech - Electrical
- Experience: 05 to 07 Years
- Person Specifications
1. 11KV license will add advantage
2. Energy Audit, Candidate should be worked in Manufacturing Industry
3. Should be in Manufacturing Industry.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.