Asst.Manager /Manager-Civil ( #12462 )
Our client is seeking an Asst.Manager /Manager-Civil to be based in Hyderabad and be willing to travel all plants in month at least 15 days and be responsible for monitoring and execution of all Operations & Maintenance works.
1. Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
2. Undertaking complex calculations
3. Resolving design and development problems
4. Managing budgets and project resources
5. Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
6. Maintains project technical files
7. Develops system & lay-outs.
8. Prepare BOQs
Requirements: Should be from Concrete Industry, Pre cast Industry or Ready Mix Industry or worked Bridges & Dams / Roads.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech -Civill
Experience: 06 to 10 Years
Person Specifications: Must be familiar with new modern methods trends in concrete / pre stress concrete.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.