Sr.Manager (Plant) ( #12463 )
Plant & Equipment
Our client is seeking Senior Manager (Plant) to be based as per the following:
1. Burwal -Lucknow-1
2. Mirza- Assam-1
3. Other Locations :-2 Initially these two personnel will be sitting at HO and will be transferred to any location.
1. Management of Preventive, Break Down and Predictive Maintenance of Boilers & Machinery, procurement of spares & material inventory, optimised use of spares and control on resources managing production, supervising the sourcing of raw materials from vendors, quality assurance and supervision of all aspects of production
2. Managing labour force & staff, ensure smooth functioning of work operations
3. Operation and maintenance of entire steam / heat generation system, Manage fuel inputs including fuel sourcing in local region
4. Technically sound in Boiler and allied equipment operations
5. Ensures timely preventive maintenance, adapt cost control mechanism on repairs & maintenance
6. Setting up and Commissioning Standard Maintenance Practices like Preventive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring.
7. Reviewing day to day Maintenance Requirements of Machinery & Boiler.
8. Maintaining all Regulatory requirements like Boiler Certification & Pollution Certification etc.
- Qualification: B.Tech -Mechanical
- Experience: 15 years
- Person Specifications: Mechanical background is added advantage
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.