Business Development Manager Railway Sector
Business Development Manager Railway Sector ( #12482 )
Sales and Marketing
Our client has partnership with various multinational engineering and equipment companies, undertakes EPC scope for E&M designing and construction in mass transit field like railway and metro. Looking for a Business Development Manager, which is basic in Bangkok, Thailand to identify and develop commercial opportunities in Thailand.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Research and evaluation of business development opportunities covering existing markets that the business operates in and new geographies and markets.
- Tender development, performance and maintenance .
- Ability to challenge, influence and engage with stakeholders .
- Communicate complex issues in a clear, succinct manner and integrate knowledge and expertise to assist clients.
- Effectively communicating with offshore bid team colleagues.
- Structuring Market Reports, Appraisals Report directly to the Vice President.
- Degree in electrical, mechanical, civil , business marketing or equivalent background.
- 3+ years relevant experiences in a business development role, with proven mass transit industry.
- Familiarity with local employers and potential clients
- Strong ability to analyze market potential and existing resources to develop a plan in the mass transit industry.
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills, with experience in establishing priorities, allocating resources and meeting deadlines and milestones, whilst working under pressure and multi tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
This position requires someone who has a sound knowledge of working in Asian countries. The role is based in Bangkok paying a local Thai salary (this is not an expatriate position).
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.