Project Manager ( #12487 )
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our client is a rolling stock engineering solution provider based in Malaysia who
- do wheel maintenance for all rolling stock for the national railways of Malaysia
- is the main MRO service provider for GE's 26 Class & Dalian 29 Class locomotives.
- has remanufactured locomotives in Malaysia and a number of African countries to date.
- in consortium with Siemens provided support to supply 58 driverless 4-car train sets for the Kuala Lumpur Metro Line1
- Have worked in Singapore refurbishing rolling stock for the SMRT
- Are working with Hyundai Rotem to assist them with their contract to provide rolling stock for the Kuala Lumpur Metro Line 2
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to be based in Kuala Lumpur to manage their contract to provide locomotives to clients in Africa. This involves managing both the commercial and technical aspects of the contract.
I. To lead, coordinate, execute and successfully complete the project.
II. To liaise, coordinate with consortium members, Project owners, Project Delivery Partner and suppliers, subcontractors for the timely and successful completion of the project.
III. Directly be involved in any tender valuation and tender preparation.
IV. Provide support services and extend your consultancy to the other business activities of the Company.
V. Any other assignments which are assigned by the Management from time to time.
VI. The standard operating procedure (SOP) to cover your area of employment will be issued by the company in due course and upon issuance of the SOP thereof it shall take effect immediately
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.