Track Maintenance Manager
Track Maintenance Manager ( #12518 )
A German speaking Trackwork Maintenance Manager shall lead the Maintenance Team to provide preventive, reactive and multi-skilled maintenance services for a railway in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
This is a dedicated passenger line comprises a 59 km standard gauge double track with 160km/h operating speed between Kuala Lumpur Sentral and Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The TMM shall be responsible for the planning, scheduling and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of both scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work including inspection and repair of Trackwork and Civil / Building Works.
The TMM shall execute the maintenance work in accordance with the approved Maintenance Plan and Maintenance Manual. TMM shall steer the team to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) while comply with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
The TMM shall be responsible for the permanent assessment and improvement of the Maintenance Plan in accordance with the observations and development of the assets.
The Maintenance Manager is required constantly developing knowledge to the latest railway maintenance technology and apply to routine works.
The TMM shall be responsible for the safety of the tracks, managing the team based on best technical practice, follow the standard policies and procedures at all times.
General and Task Management:
1. Safety of the tracks and adhere to daily and weekly audit / inspection to ensure smooth and safe operation at site.
2. Liaise and communicate with internal departments, 3rd parties, authorities, suppliers and other service providers.
3. Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
4. Make sure that all track maintenance equipment and machinery are maintained, calibrated and that the machine operators are well trained and certified.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering or Railway Engineering.
- Having 20 years working experience in railway and / or Trackwork maintenance management as a Maintenance management person-in-charged.
- Preferably a member of any Railway Institution.
- Understanding of the rail systems basics, such as OCC, signalling systems, ATP, traction, power supply distribution, communication systems, etc.
- Able to communicate, decision-making, and analytical skill.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.