Contract Manager ( #12525 )
New Delhi, India
Our client is seeking a Contract Manager to assist with activities at their office in New Delhi, India.
- Contract Management Support - Support preparation of correspondence to contractors, Manage EOT claim control, Manage change control, Issue the relevant certificates as may be required in the DB works contracts documents., Available and cooperate to the full extent of its familiarity with the DB contract during DAB meetings, arbitration proceedings and other hearings held by the statutory and legal bodies.
- Communication Management - Internal Communication, Communication with Client, Communication with Contractors
- Reporting - Assist the Project Management Team when required to handle Inception Report, Daily Report, Weekly Progress Report, Monthly Progress Report, Quarterly Report, Completion Report, Any Other Reports as sought by Employer for time to time
- Verify measurement of quantity of work executed and check payment certificate
- Other duties as required when appropriate
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in the relevant field
- General Work Experience 12yrs
- Experience in same/similar position: 6yrs
- This is for local staff
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.