Maintenance Manager ( #12563 )
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Manager to be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and be responsible for control of the Maintenance teams within the responsibility of the client's HCMC Line 1 Maintenance contract, overseeing safety, work planning, manning requirements, fault finding and repair of the client's railway assets to meet contractually requirements. Staff and team development, continuous improvement in safety, productivity and efficiency.
- Development of the initial and ongoing depot operational process and procedures relating to the maintenance and repair of the client's Contracted assets. Incorporate best practice and lessons learnt from other Urban Railway projects.
- Responsible for working with the subsystems to developing the O&M documents that will be required during T&C and up to and post-handover for revenue service..
- Support the creation of training documents and training programmes to support the requirements of O&M Manuals.
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance regime undertaken at the depot or any other location does not impact operational or test running.
- Support the commissioning of the depot special tools and equipment as instructed. These are to include Train Reprofiling plant, Wash plant, Lifting Jacks, servicing roads and workshop equipment.
- Responsible for writing the necessary operational process and procedures for the depot special tools, gaining HSQE approval and submitting documents to the quality management system.
- Develop initial mobilisation KPIs for maintenance tasks to support testing / commissioning and mobilisation.
- Take the lead for maintenance in the continued development of the Maximo maintenance management system (MMS). Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure all maintenance requirements are captured and delivered.
- Min 5 year Experience of leading a maintenance team on a shift bases in a modern rolling stock, track and railway asset and maintenance depot environment.
- Highly experienced in undertaking preventative and corrective rolling stock and railway asset maintenance on modern urban railway.
- Outstanding Safety Awareness gained in an operational railway engineering environment NEBOSH or IOSH trained.
- Management of large diverse technical teams working on a shift bases 24/7.
- Rolling stock test, approvals and commissioning experience preferably gain from a previous modern rolling stock fleet introduction.
- Maintenance and Specified area protection processes.
- Experience of direct and indirect assessment of staff on the shop floor.
- Competent with stores, spare parts logistics and material management.
- Extensive experience of modern maintenance management systems (MMS).
- Strong man management skills and experience of managing a large team of engineers on shift work.
- Mechanical / Electrical Degree, HND/HNC with served engineering apprenticeship or equivalent proven railway experience.
- Certified Trainer/ Competence assessor
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.