Testing and Commissioning (T&C) Manager
Testing and Commissioning (T&C) Manager ( #12564 )
Testing & Commissioning
Testing and Commissioning
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Our client is urgently seeking a Testing and Commissioning (T&C) Manager to support the MRT Construction Project, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Project scope involves the Design & Construction Project for all E&M System (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The Testing and Commissioning (T&C) Manager will report to the Project Manager.
- Be responsible for the management of the Testing & Commissioning work team
- Be responsible for coordination of the work streams T&C to deliver an operational railway.
- Be responsible for managing T&C teams & system testing
- Recruitment, management & leadership of the T&C team,
- Preparation of Overall Project Suite of Test and Commissioning Plans ensuring that the Plans adhere to contract , IEC/JIS or EN standards as required
- Review Test and Commissioning Plans for the 11 Sub Systems as shown in section 1,ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
- Review Test and Commissioning Test Procedures for the 11 Sub Systems as shown in section 1 ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
- Review Test and Commissioning Test Reports for the 11 Sub Systems as shown in section 1, ensuring compliance to the relevant requirements as required
- Review of the Quality Assurance Documentation
- Assist in preparation of the Test Schedule with the Planning Manager for On-Site Test and Commissioning Activities
- Preparation of the Verification and Validation Plan for the Overall Project and ensure plan is updated for project requirements
- Act as the Requirements Engineer throughout different phases of the project
- a- review that all Sub-system adhere to the Design Verification and Validation process by auditing the process
- b- act as administrator to add additional Sub-system staff , ensure training and competence requirements are adhere to
- Assist the Sub System Managers in preparation of testing documentation and process
- Chair the monthly Test and Commissioning Meeting for Staff and Subcontractors
- Work in conjunction with the Construction and Installation Manager(s) for On-Site Activities
- Ensuring all company safety, quality, environmental, commercial and project management procedures are followed as relevant to tasks undertaken.
- Interacting with the Employer, the Employer's Representative and any third parties for the execution of the necessary test.
- Any tasks related to T&C instructed by Project Manager
1) Years of Experience
a) Total Year of Experience in railway projects; 15 years
b) Experience as testing and commissioning manager for E&M systems in Railway Projects; 12 years
2) Certificate of Graduation (Engineering majors)
3) Fluent in English
4) Solid knowledge & experience in T&C for overall E&M Systems of railways
5) Significant experience of dynamic testing and trial run testing
6) Proficiency in technical writing
7) Rail engineering background and experience.
8) Preferable to be shown as competent tester/manager via a known international body such as the IRSE, MIET, Japanese Rail Systems, etc.(important to gain confidence with ISA)
9) Proven Experience of delivering a metro CBTC project within the last 5 years (this is very important we are implementing a new CBTC configuration )
10) Vast knowledge of Design and Testing Process to IEC and EN standards
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.