Chief Underground Structure Engineer
Chief Underground Structure Engineer ( #12569 )
Our client is currently putting together a proposal for the Dhaka MRT Line 5 (JICA Loan) Project. They are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Chief Underground Structure Engineer to be included as part of their bid.
Major tasks and duties:
- Report to Chief Railway Civil Engineer.
- Review the previous and on-going related studies and data collected including MRT Line 1 Design Standards.
- Prepare the structure plan, and engineering study
- Coordinate with Chief Architect in designing station structure.
- Design Standards, Design Criteria, Loading Scheme including underground structures
- Assist Chief Railway Civil Engineer in preparation of answer to questions from bidders.
- Evaluate bidder's proposal for civil/structure works.
- Supervise the Underground Structure Expert & Engineer C&C, Tunneling Expert, Underground Structure Engineer TBM, TBM/Plant Expert (Mech. Blee.), Tunnel Mechanical & Electrical Engineers, Construction Plan/ Temporal Works, Construction Planning Engineer and Underground Temporary Work Engineer.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Length of overall experience 15 years or more experience
- Length of relevant field Experience (number of working years in relevant field): 10 years or more experience
- Overseas Experience 5 years
- Experience in South Asia and South East Asia (number of years other than home country): 2 years
- Experience of working in number of projects 1 project
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.