Chief Architect ( #12570 )
Our client is currently putting together a proposal for the Dhaka MRT Line 5 (JICA Loan) Project. They are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Chief Architect to be included as part of their bid.
Major tasks and duties:
- Report to Team Leader.
- Manage staff related to architectural/building works.
- Coordinate between civil expert and architect, building expert and Electrical & Mechanical Expe,:t related to station design.
- Attend pre-bid conference and prepare answer to the questions rose by bidders related to architectural/building work.
- Evaluate the documents submitted by bidders.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- Length of overall experience 15 years or more experience
- Length of relevant field Experience (number of working years in relevant field): 10 years or more experience
- Overseas Experience 5 years
- Experience in South Asia and South East Asia (number of years other than home country) 2 years
- Experience of working in number of projects: 1 project
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.