Chief Railway System Expert
Chief Railway System Expert ( #12571 )
Our client is currently putting together a proposal for the Dhaka MRT Line 5 (JICA Loan) Project. They are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Chief Railway System Expert to be included as part of their bid.
Major tasks and duties:
- Report to Team Leader.
- Manage staff related to Railway System.
- Review the previous and on-going related studies and data collected.
- Technology transfer.
- Review the previous and on-going related studies and data collected including MRT Line 6 Design Standards.
- Establish Design Standards for Underground Railway.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Length of overall experience 15 years or more experience
- Length of relevant field Experience (number of working years in relevant field): 10 years or more experience
- Overseas Experience 5 years
- Experience in South Asia and South East Asia (number of years other than home country) 2 years
- Experience of working in number of projects 1 project
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.