Translator / Interpreter
Translator / Interpreter ( #12608 )
• Excellent knowledge of technical terms – Engineering, Power plant project
• Good organizational skills
• Computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel, Lotus Notes
• Good team player
• Be able to demonstrate management of others.
• Capable of working under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Self starter with initiative, energy, enthusiasm and good communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of Word document formatting
5-10yrs translation experience in English and Chinese.
Understanding of working and culture of foriegn firms, especially Japanese firms
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.