Dy. Chief Track Design & Specification Engineer
Dy. Chief Track Design & Specification Engineer ( #12613 )
Dy. Chief Track Design & Specification Engineer will be responsible for assisting the Chief Track Design & Specification Engineer in review DPR. He will be responsible for preliminary designs for the track structure including track bed, track superstructure, rails, turnouts, concrete sleepers, expansion joints etc. for ballasted track on main line and ballast less track on depots. He will work with Chief Experts of other system discipline to ensure consistency & integration. He will be responsible for preparation of tender documents, evaluation of bids received by MEGA in response to the call of tender. Review the final specification, designs of all components as submitted by the Design Build Contractor and monitor the manufacturing, installation, testing & commissioning.
- Review & supplement of the detailed project report/concept report and all design reports as available
- Assistance in preparation of Tender Document for procurement of system, rolling stock and depot equipment
- Review & proof checking of the detailed design and construction design
- Assistance in supervision & monitoring
- Assistance in Training & Commissioning
Minimum Qualification and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering and preferably an MBA.
- Should have a working knowledge of Windows and MS Office and email conversant.
- 20 years of total experience
- 7 years of relevant experience
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.