Rolling Stock Expert Mechanical
Rolling Stock Expert Mechanical ( #12614 )
The Government of the Republic of the Philippines has received a loan from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (hereinafter referred to as "JICA") to finance the rehabilitation of MRT Line 3 including rehabilitation of vehicles, signaling systems, tracks, communication system, etc. Expected project completion December 2021
Our client is looking for a Rolling Stock Expert (Mechanical) to be aprt of the team for the MRT3 Rehabilitation Project
The person is to:
- Support Project Manager for smooth implementation of the Project.
- Monitor the mechanical elements of the Rolling Stock its installation, testing and maintenance.
- Provide recommendations on the relevant parts of the Maintenance Manual.
- Prepare the relevant parts of the Manual for Maintenance Monitoring
• Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in design or maintenance of electric traction Rolling Stock similar to that used on MRT3: 15 years or more
• At least 2 years International (outside the Philippines) experience in railway rolling stock similar to those used for MRT3
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.