Head Structural Engineering
Head Structural Engineering ( #12616 )
New Delhi, India
Our client is seeking a Lead Structural Engineer to work on a rail project in India.
Reporting Manger : HoD
- Preparing and maintaining the project design schedule.
- Delivery of design services as per the work schedule.
- Managing the team of engineers & CAD operators.
- Responsible to produce detail calculation notes & good for construction drawings.
- Responsible to produce detail design of tender drawings,calculation notes.
- Detailed design of pre stressed I girder bridge and diaphragm design of wide deck cross section.
- Detailed design of bridges & viaduct.
- Design and preparation of General arrangement and Dimension and reinforcement drawings of Superstructure and Substructure including foundation.
- Preparation of drawings of superstructure and diaphragm
- Preparing & checking drawings for Equipment Foundation.
- Responsible for detailed design of substructure including foundation.
- Detailing of numeration and reinforced concrete drawings.
- Prepared Bar Bending Schedule and Bill of Quantities for the same
Minimum Qualification and computer knowledge requirement
- Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering.
- Knowledge of international codes would be added advantage.
- Minimum 15-18 years of experience in designing of viaduct structures.
Key Qualities and soft skills
Please specify key qualities and soft skills, for example
- Committed to deliver the services in time and budget and to cultivate the positive image of the Company
- Can confirm to shifting priorities,demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Flexible during times of change
- Must be able to learn,understand,and apply new technologies
- Must be capable of working in coordination with other services
- Interface with client/contractors/architects
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.