Trackwork Design Engineer
Trackwork Design Engineer ( #12626 )
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Our client is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Trackwork Design Engineer to work on the New MRT Line-1 in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Project Scope: Design & Construction Project for all E&M System (Rolling Stock, Signaling, Telecommunication, Power Supply, OCS, Track work, PSD, AFC, Depot & Workshop Equipment, F-SCADA, Signage & Graphics) for New MRT Line-1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
1) Job Title, Position & Role; Trackwork Design Engineer
2) Reporting directly to Trackwork Manager
3) Job Details;
a) Develop inmate knowledge and understanding of contractual requirement related to rail system design, material, equipment, installation, testing & commissioning.
b) Work experience on Design track at Viaduct section and Tunnel section for concrete slab track
c) Interface and coordination with other disciplines within the Project team
d) Familiarity with conceptual design, detailed design, Technical document & construction support
e) Review trackwork-related submittals, including shop drawings, product submittal, test reports, Method Statement, Inspection Test Plan and other related documentation.
f) Provide comment to contractor's submission in relation to client standard, criteria, and good industry practices.
g) Provide input to the contractor commission plans, schedule and related documents.
h) Participate in workshop / Coordination meeting with Contractor and Client / Consultant
i) Attend supervision of Site inspection and provide support to C&I Team (if required)
j) Analysis of correspondence letter from employer, consultant & civil work contractor & other sub-system within the company
k) Preparation of technical correspondence draft letter to Client, Consultant & civil contractor & Sub-contractor
l) Prepare responses , revision & re-submission of Trackwork documentation in address to in-coming comment from consultant on Design & technical documents
m) External interface management with Civil contractor and 3rd party
n) Supporting Trackwork manager for Management and control of Trackwork Design & Construction work
Required Skill and knowledge
1) Successfully handling & completion of multiple projects
2) Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
3) Years of Experience
a) Total Year of Experience ; 10 years
b) Experience of Trackwork project ; 10 years
c) Experience as Trackwork Engineer with Site experience ; 8 years or more
4) Certificate of Graduation of Engineering
5) Certificate of English (such as TOEFL or IELTS or relevant internationally recognised English Certificates) if mother language is not English.
6) Strong skill in English speaking & writing.
7) Excellent knowledge and capabilities of Trackwork Engineering in Design and Technical
8) Experiences on Trackwork project (concrete slab track in Mainline Viaduct or Underground, special trackform and ballasted track in Depot)
9) Mandatory - Possess Qualification, as certified Track Design Engineer in Railway / Qualified Handback Engineer for Mainline or Depot will be highly considerable.
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.