Engineering Manager ( #12743 )
Our client is based in Malaysia and is a well established railway systems integrator. They are involved in the building and maintaining of rolling stock and strive to position themselves at the forefront of new technologies introduced to respond to the growing demand for safer and more efficient railways.
They are involved in both refurbishing existing rolling stock as well as the assembly of new vehicles and arey are looking for an Engineering Manager that has the following experience.
- Can lead a small team of engineers and develop their skill sets
- Review technical submission and provide assessment of these for application of tenders
- Maintain the QA system
- Project manage within budgets and timelines
- Budget reviews
- Can review tenders and submit
- Experienced rolling stock engineer with more than 10 years experience
- Experience review technical submission and providing assessment of these for application of tenders
- Experience maintaining QA systems
- Experience managing projects within budgets and timelines
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.