Senior Engineer Signalling (Cyber Security)
Senior Engineer Signalling (Cyber Security) ( #12792 )
Our client is a public transport operator in Singapore operating bus, rail and taxi services.
They are looking for an experienced signalling engineers with extensive experience in ensuring the effectiveness of cyber security.
* Manage, lead and ensure the effectiveness of the cyber-security controls and well-being of Downtown Line signalling system
* Develop and manage plans for monitoring security systems and response to signalling system related cyber security incidents
* Introduce and implement contingency and disaster recovery plans for signalling system related cyber security incidents
* Oversee information security processes and controls related to Signalling system
* Review, analyze recurring faults, plot fault trends and highlight possible, uprising anomalies detrimental to the signalling system from an information security perspective
* Recommend counter-measures and action steps against identified, technical eruptions / glitches, risks to improve effectiveness of risk management program / processes
* Maintain proper tracking, documentation and ensure adherence to global risk management standards
* Prepare and deliver signalling system training when required
* Perform any Engineering work or tasks as being assigned by Superiors
Good if signalling candidates are in IRSE and have knowledge of digitization/cyber-security.
Good salary and conditions.
This is a good opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant company
* Degree in Computer Science / Computer / Information Technology, preferably at least 5 years of relevant work experience in railway signalling
* 2 years of relevant experience with implementation, deployment, administration or maintenance of Industrial Control Systems (ICS), Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems will be an added advantage
* Familiar with Rail Communication Based Signalling system, Automatic Train Control system, Signalling Interlocking and Platform Screen Door system will be beneficial
* Strong people, planning & organising skills
* Good analytical and communication skills
* Matured personality and good team player
* Resourceful, self-motivated and results-oriented
* Strong in problem solving and troubleshooting
* Applicants ought to be able to identify colours
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.