Maintenance Manager ( #12798 )
This international company is seeking a Maintenance Manager who will be required to:
* control the maintenance teams with the Maintenance project guidelines;
* oversee safety, work planning, manning requirements and fault finding;
* assist with staff and team development, continuous improvement in safety, productivity and efficiency.
- Development of the initial and ongoing depot operational process and procedures relating to the maintenance and repair of the client's Contracted assets. Incorporate best practice and lessons learnt from other Urban Railway projects.
- Responsible for working with the subsystems to developing the O&M documents that will be required during T&C and up to and post-handover for revenue service..
- Support the creation of training documents and training programmes to support the requirements of O&M Manuals.
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance regime undertaken at the depot or any other location does not impact operational or test running.
- Support the commissioning of the depot special tools and equipment as instructed. These are to include Train Reprofiling plant, Wash plant, Lifting Jacks, servicing roads and workshop equipment.
- Responsible for writing the necessary operational process and procedures for the depot special tools, gaining HSQE approval and submitting documents to the quality management system.
- Develop initial mobilisation KPIs for maintenance tasks to support testing / commissioning and mobilisation.
- Take the lead for maintenance in the continued development of the Maximo maintenance management system (MMS). Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to ensure all maintenance requirements are captured and delivered.
Essential Requirements to be considered include:
* Mechanical/Electrical degree qualified preferred
* alternatively, equivalent in HND/HNC and proven railway experience;
* Certified Trainer/Competence assessor
* Must have Track Safety Competence
* Minimum of 5 years of leading a maintenance team on a shift basis in modern rolling stock, track and railway asset management environment;
* be highly proficient in corrective rolling stock and railway asset maintenance on modern urban railway;
* outstanding Safety Awareness in an operational railway engineering environment NEBOSH and IOSH trained;
* maintenance and specified area protection processes;
* competent with spare parts logistics and material management
* extensive understanding of Maintenance Management Systems (MMS)
* strong management skills and proven experience in managing a large team of engineers on shift work
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.