Senior RAMS Engineer
Senior RAMS Engineer ( #12802 )
Our client is seeking a Railservices RAMS Lead Engineer for a full-time role in Suzhou, China.
Applicants must speak Mandarin for this role.
Mission of the Job is to provide specialist RAMS related Project Management to AP Regional Locations RailServices Departments, Include Service Center, RailServices Sales, Field Service and External Cooperation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To provide specialist RAMS related project management and RAMS coaching for AP Regional Locations RailServices Departments.
- Project Management of Life Cycle Management and relative project support.
- To provide Project management for Extended Warranty project RAMS analysis and project management support and coaching for OH cooperation projects and Shop-in-Shop Projects
- Analysis of field data using the following tools:
o Weibull analysis to determine characteristics of the failures
o Pareto charts to prioritize data
o Trend analysis to assist identification of process drift
o Root Cause analysis for use in complex failure investigations
o Hazard analysis to determine underlying risks
o FMECA used to develop maintenance plans and identify critical items
o Risk analysis, etc.
- To support RS engineering about problem solving and data analysis/prediction
- To support Field Service Process Update and data collection projects.
- To Support Field Service Data analysis and weekly reporting
- Engineering qualification - Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics or suitable equivalent Capability to attain Professional Engineer Status
- RAMS qualifications or suitable experience in RAMS and System Assurance
- Minimum 5 years" technical expertise and management experience in RAMS & LCC, design engineering, trouble-shooting, manufacture and/or maintenance of equipment for Railway Rolling Stock.
- Strong presentation, training, problem solving and analysis skills
- Proficient in computer programming such as EXCEL Marco, SQL, etc.
- Excellent command of English
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.