Supply Chain Director
Supply Chain Director ( #12819 )
Supply Chain Management
Central, Hong Kong
Our client has vast experience in the global airline, travel and hospitality areas and enjoys a pre-eminent reputation it has forged over the past three decades.
They are a global leader specialising in amenity kits, cosmetics, comfort items and tailor-made in-flight service concepts to the airline industry is looking for a Supply Chain Director to lead their dynamic team.
Based in Hong Kong the person would be responsible for
* Managing complex supply operations
* Directing and coordinating the company"s supply chains and its enhancement programs
* Working closely with suppliers to co-create quality improvements while delivering highly competitive cost solutions
* Driving continuous improvement in ERP system leverage and reporting capabilities
* Investigating and resolving customer complaints on product performance, specifications or reliability
* Engaging senior management to design supply chain solutions for new product categories
* Managing continuous improvement programs with suppliers and forwarders
* Transparently measuring and driving key supply chain measures such as customer service, cost and cash
* Implementing supply chain training programs for internal staff and external supply chain partners
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work in a global leader in the industry. It is a great opportunity which offers extremely competitive package and benefits to the right candidate.
Education and Experience
* * Bachelor"s degree or above
* Minimum of 12 years of relevant supply management experience with strong technical background
* Good business acumen and experience in running continuous improvement programs
* Proven track record to analyse problems, detect root causes and resolve issues.
* Ability to manage new initiatives and projects meeting operating and budgetary targets
* Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills able to identify cost and efficiency improvement opportunities
* Empathetic self-motivator with solid interpersonal skills, achievement oriented.
* Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills.
* Knowledge in Health and Safety standards and their implication in the workplace.
* Strong proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.