Head of Construction
Head of Construction ( #12384 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Head of Construction to spearhead and oversee the rail construction, design, commissioning, implementation and integration of infrastructure/ fixed installations aspects from end-to-end by providing direction and assistance throughout the execution of project related activities, in order to ensure timely and cost completion and delivery of all packages, in line with the client's organizational objectives and expectations.
- Establish business performance management systems to ensure achievement of business strategy and corporate performance indicators, which are aligned with Company Vision, Mission, Values and Business Plans.
- Hold regular meetings with the BOD/Board nominated Committees to review progress against plans and discuss important issues requiring top management and/or Board
- Advise the Board on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters
- Ensure the effective utilization of resources to deliver the output of the strategic plan
- Hold regular meetings with the senior management team to review progress and discuss important matters requiring top management attention
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities
Mandatory: Bachelors' degree in Engineering or other relevant field
Preferable: Post graduate degree
Mandatory: PE (US) or Chartered Engineer (UK) or equivalent
- Project management certification
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.