Head of Project Controls
Head of Project Controls ( #12386 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Head of Project Controls to spearhead the Project Control Department by overseeing the formulation and administration of a range of complex and high-value contracts, budgets and schedules and maintain oversight of resultant changes pertinent to costs and quantities by ensuring that all the required documentation and correspondences are managed, stored and disseminated in a manner that aligns with internally established frameworks, standards and protocols.
- Establish business performance management systems to ensure achievement of business strategy and corporate performance indicators, which are aligned with Company Vision, Mission, Values and Business Plans.
- Hold regular meetings with the Board nominated Committees to review progress against plans and discuss important issues requiring top management and/or Board
- Advise the Board on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters
- Ensure the effective utilization of resources to deliver the output of the strategic plan
- Hold regular meetings with the senior management team to review progress and discuss important matters requiring top management attention
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities
Mandatory: Bachelors' degree in Business/Engineering/Construction Management or relevant field
Preferable: Post graduate degree
- Project management certification
- Railway management certification
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in contracts administration and negotiation
- Experience in the preparation for litigations and final settlement negotiations with disputing parties
- Experience working in the railway industry
- Experience in managing PMC consultants or working for the PMC in the construction of railways
- Experience in managing large complex design and building contracts based on FIDIC contracts
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.