Contract and Claims Management Expert
Contract and Claims Management Expert ( #12387 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Contract and Claims Management Expert to contribute to the formulation and administration of a range of complex and high-value contractual terms and conditions pertinent to the client's packages and systems and ensure contracted consultants and contractors deliver in line with the contract's specifications, scope of work and delivery schedules agreed upon.
- Formulate and establish complex, integrated and high-valued contractual arrangements for a range of infrastructure and system related contracts and/or consultancy services pertaining to the client
- Assist in the negotiations of contractual terms and conditions with the respective consultants and contractors and support in finalizing agreements to best serve the interests of the client and the railway systems
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors and consultants in order to monitor compliance levels with contract requirements and specifications, to effectively and timely deliver the railway systems' scope of work
- Support in addressing and resolving any issues that arise throughout the delivery of the railway systems, arbitrate claims and complaints and follow-up on resolution administration, in line with the client's internally established policies and procedures
- Assist in monitoring and assessing contractors' performance against determined criteria and compliance to contract specifications and obligations and evaluate the need for amendments, extension of contracts or remedial action
Mandatory: Bachelors' degree in relevant field
Preferable: Post graduate degree
Preferable: A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2018 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.