Engineering Specialist ( #12418 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking an Engineering Specialist to support the management and coordination of Engineering & Systems related packages, by supervising and monitoring the implementation and delivery of all the various packages and ensuring integration, in accordance with approved plans, timeframes and the client's organizational objectives in coordination with operations.
- Assist in the management and coordination of the client's engineering activities pertinent to the agreed upon scope of work for the various packages and ensure integration and consistency across the board in order to more effectively meet the client's organizational objectives
- Participate in the tendering process by playing an active role in reviewing enclosed technical documentation and contributing in the technical evaluation of bidders, in order to recommend the best suited bidder to be awarded the contract, in accordance with the client's scope of work
- Participate in finalizing 'End User Requirements' through carrying out various discussions with key stakeholder to enable the formation of an adequate conceptual design, in line with the client'sexpectations and aspirations
- Assist in the management and supervision of the PMC staff in addressing and resolving any arising matters related to the technical design to minimize its likelihood of affecting the construction and impeding the delivery of the railway network in a timely manner
Candidates must have Rail Experience. Civil/structural background and experience of design of rail facilities and/or bridges in the Middle East.
Mandatory: Bachelors' degree in relevant field
- Post graduate degree
- Professional railway certifications and affiliations are preferred
- Project management certification is preferred
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant experience
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.