Head of Operations Planning & Asset Management
Head of Operations Planning & Asset Management ( #12419 )
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client is seeking a Head of Operations Planning & Asset Management to spearhead their Operations & Planning Department by strategically directing activities and ensuring adequate implementation and administration of operations and maintenance joint venture contracts. Ensure the client's assets are operated, maintained and protected at all times in order to effectively serve the company's operational needs and requirements, in line with established standards and protocols.
- Establish business performance management systems to ensure achievement of business strategy and corporate performance indicators, which are aligned with Company Vision, Mission, Values and Business Plans.
- Hold regular meetings with the Board nominated Committees to review progress against plans and discuss important issues requiring top management and/or Board
- Advise the Board on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters
- Ensure the effective utilization of resources to deliver the output of the strategic plan
- Hold regular meetings with the senior management team to review progress and discuss important matters requiring top management attention
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities
Mandatory: Post graduate degree in relevant field
Preferable: Master Degree in Operations management
- Certifications in Project management / Rail management
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience
- Exposure to Railway operational planning, staffing and maintenance of operations
To Apply for this job you need to be registered as a candidate with Rail Personnel.
Login ID/Password Login
Return to search results
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
> Australia and New Zealand
> Middle East
> North America
> UK and Europe
The rail industry's Number 1
FREE online newsletter
© 2008-2019 RailPersonnel International Limited. All rights reserved.